- 12–14 Golden Potato Blintzes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 and 1/2 cups whole milk
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or more to taste)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat butter in a pot, until melted. Add in the flour and whisk until clumps form. Slowly pour in the milk while whisking. Continue whisking as the milk comes to a simmer. Cook for one minute, until the sauce has thickened and coats the back of a spoon. Turn off the heat and stir in the parmesan cheese and broccoli florets. Set aside.
- Place the blintzes in a single layer on the bottom of a nine- x 13-inch pan. Pour the sauce over the blintzes. Cover and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Broil for two to three minutes if desired.