Fluffy potato blintzes are topped with a classic combination that we all love – sauce and cheese! The fresh mozzarella is cheesy but still light, complementing the potato. Top with fresh basil for a real pizza margharita experience.
- 12–14 Golden Potato Blintzes
- 1 and 1/4 cups pizza sauce
- 8 slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- fresh basil for garnish
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the blintzes in a single layer on the bottom of a nine- x 13-inch pan. Pour pizza sauce evenly over the blintzes. Place the fresh mozzarella cheese on top.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Broil for two to three minutes if desired. Garnish with fresh basil leaves.